Outdoor Extension Cord Triple Outlet Flexible PVC, TPE, Rubber Jacket Cable
- Plug type: NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacle: NEMA 5-15R
- Standard:NEMA standard code
- Approvals:UL, cUL
- Number of Wires:3 wires
- Cable length:5 meters, 10m, 20m,custom length
- Quality System:ISO9001:2008
- Color:Custom color,Orange and black are normal
- Outer Mold Material:PVC,Rubber
- Plug Insert Material:PBT,ABS
- Blade Material:Nickel coated Brass
- Cable Specifications:Standard 16,18,14,12,10AWG
- Wire Outject Material:PVC,Rubber,TPE,Textile
- Environmental Certifications:RoHS, REACH, PAHS
- Model Number:LA004H,LA052H
Extension Cord Manufacturer
Custom long, color Triple Outlet Outdoor Extension Cord that allow you to plug in up to three different items, even bulky power adapters, so you get all the power where you need it. Our plugs are made from extremely heavy duty molded plastics. All three plugs are polarized and grounded perfectly for any plug you throw at it. Our customers commonly describe them as indestructible. This is the perfect extension cord for your job site!
Designed for Outdoor Use
Home-improvement projects and working outdoors just got easier. Use the Cablesgo extension cord to plug in your electric drill, sander, circular saw, or other power tool and move about your workspace with ease.The extension cord also helps ensure flexible mobility with lawn care and other projects like using the electric pressure washer to clean the deck or the electric lawnmower and weed whacker to prepare the backyard for your next gathering.
Choice of Color and Length
Cablesgo extension cord comes in Black or Orange for easy coordinating with surrounding decor.We can also produce the extension cord comes in a variety of sizes. Choose from 3-feet, 6-feet, 10-feet, 15-feet, 20-feet, or 25-feet long (each sold separately) to accommodate the specific amount of length needed.
Molded with SJTW PVC Jacket
- SJTW thermoplastic which is suitable to temperatures from -40°F to 130°F. Our double jacketed cords won’t mar walls or floors but will stand up to concrete! Designed to OSHA standards for indoor/outdoor use and certified under the UL listing! Corrosion, fire and moisture resistant; with built in strain-relief and unbreakable molded plugs.
- SJTW Heavy Cord with poly stranding for additional strength,Heavy Gauge Soft Drawn Copper Cabling,20% more insulation when compared to competitors,Heavy Duty Molded built-in strain relief,Our cords won’t kink and uncoil flat every time,Built in power indicator light to show when there is power,Double Insulated material that won’t mar walls and stands up to concrete,Angled 3-way outlets allow for 3 larger tools to be plugged in at once!
- SJTW extension cords. Cablesgo cords work great for all the equipment on your job site. Don’t string three times more cords than you need. Our cords work perfectly for all the following: Generators, Power Tools (Saws, Drills, Air Compressors), Lawn Equipment, Vacuums, Heaters, Chargers, etc.These are perfect to use on the job site, your home, the office, the campsite, or for your generator during a power outage.
Molded with TPE Rubber Jacket
- Superiror flexiblity: Newly Upgraded custom length 14,12,10 Gauge (AWG) Heavy Duty Extension Cords Are Made with Thermoplastic Elastomer (SJEOW TPE) Jacket Which Provides Moisture, Oil and Abrasion Resistance All Coupled with Unparalleled Flexibility in Below Freezing Cold Temperatures (-35F to 125F Degrees)
- Triple Outlets: LED Lighted Multi Tap (Pigtail) Design Lets You Use Up to 3 Appliances/Tools at The Same Time. LED Indicator Lights Up When the Cord is Powered Same Time. LED Indicator Lights Up When the Cord is Powered
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: SJEOW Jacket Makes This Extension Cable Suitable for Use Indoors and Outdoors in Your Garden, Garage, Backyard, Construction Job Site, etc. This Power Wire Resists Moisture, Cracks and Scratches Even in Harsh Cold Conditions
- Heavy Duty: Rated up to 1875 Watts, 15 Amps and Can Handle Heavy Duty Appliances, such as Power Tools, Snow Equipment, Lawn Mowers, De-Icing Equipment, Centrifugal Fans, Grow Lights, etc
How to Choose the Right Gauge Extension Cord for Your Tools
It’s important to choose the right extension cord correctly. Using indoor extension cord for outdoor uses or low gauge may cause extension cord overheating and fire.
Each extension cord has a maximum amperage — the limit on the current it can conduct safely. Connecting devices with a higher current, may cause overheating.
You can usually find the energy requirements for electrical devices listed on the device itself or in the instruction manual.
If you plan to connect multiple devices to the cord at the same time, add up the current requirements for each device. The power requirements for some devices are listed in watts, rather than amps. Use this formula to convert the rating to amps: Amps = watts/110.
Gauge is typically listed along with the number of conducting wires in the cord. For example, a 14/3 cord contains 14-gauge wire and has three conductions inside.
Custom artowrks on paper cards ,printing and out cartons are normal packages for Triple Outlet Outdoor Extension Cord.
Cablesgo manufactures and supplies extension cords for use in USA, Canada and all countries in the world. Our extensive and complete North American line includes Indoor extension cords, outdoor extension cords, heavy duty extension cords,locking adapters,Locking extension cable,Rang & Dryer extension cords,ETL Extension Cords, Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter(GFCI) . Contact us for North America extension cords as China leading extension cord manufacturer and supplier. All of Our America extension cord sets are approved by UL, cUL with Rohs and Reach compliant.